Monday Made It #2...For Me

Here is to another Monday Made It. I wish I joined this linky earlier this summer!

Project #1...
I had this tin lying around the house and it didn't have much use. I decided to spray paint it brown and use it in my classroom to hold the sticks for calling on students. I ended up cutting out vinyl polka dots of pink and white with my Cricut to dress it up a little.
Before
After
Project #2...
Since I had the tin now to hold the sticks with student names on them. I had to finish painting my sticks. I painted half pink and the other half blue. I found this idea on Pinterest. Once I call on a student I put the opposite side down, that way I know what sticks I pulled out. (Sorry for the blurry picture.)
Project #3...
The next project came from Pinterest as well. You have been seeing everyone redecorate their clipboards in scrapbook paper or the new duck tape. Here is my new clipboard. I still want to add the cute ribbon at the top. I will definitely be making over my students clipboards once I get them from school.

Check out the other projects over at 4th Grade Frolics.

~Ashley

Comments

  1. Your tin looks fantastic! I love the pink and brown color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from the Made it Monday linky! I love the tin and the idea for the sticks! I have a cricut and some extra vinyl laying around from Christmas...hmmm...thanks for the idea!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my cricut! I have decorated so much stuff for my classroom with it! I'm your newest follower!

    Fourth Grade Fanatics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the idea of the popsicle sticks and painting them two colors!! I am your newest follower! Thank you for the inspiration!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?!?!?! That bucket turned out so super cute! It looks awesome! Love your sticks to go in it too! Thanks for linking up:0)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Made It!

Monday Made It #4

Fabulous Find Friday