Finally...

I have been debating back and forth to start blogging. At first, I didn't know what to blog about, but it dawned on me. I can start blogging about my first year as a teacher and the adventures I will encounter with my 5th graders. :)

My summer has been busy with planning on how I will decorate and organize my room! I have been stalking pinterest (my new best friend) and other teacher blogs. I have came up with lots of creations and still waiting to make some more creations. Unfortunately, money doesn't grow on trees and I don't get a paycheck until September.  :( 

I will share my creations in later posts. I also hope to inspire the non teachers as well. Hope you enjoy my journey as much as I will!


~Ashley

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read about your adventures Mrs. Miller!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Made It #4

Monday Made It!

Fabulous Find Friday